So this song always makes me think of exactly how powerful a force my mother was in my life. I certainly can relate to the artist’s amazement, the wisdom, the joy, and the peace he found thru this woman. My mom made life seem soooo easy as she shielded me from all the ugly cloaked in a barrier of beauty. I’m still so impressed with her still. She was mother, father, doctor, lawyer, preacher, professor, chef, driver, comedian, philosopher and even though she has passed on to the Divine her love STILL MOVES ME TO MY SOUL and I think if you really listen to the words and the emotion of this jam you may feel what I’m talking about.
- #Love, #peace, and soooooooul #HappyTweet #MoodMagic 4 years ago
- DJ Supreme Soul - Chilled Out Celebration Part 2 wp.me/s1uD6O-3949 via @wordpressdotcom 5 years ago
- For all the hoopers out there. Stereotypes: Pickup Basketball wp.me/p1uD6O-11D 5 years ago
- Our thoughts on Lemon's & Simmons' view on the black community. When Life Hands You Lemons...You Pull Your Pants Up wp.me/p1uD6O-11s 5 years ago
- DJ Supreme Soul - Maad City Magna Carta Mix wp.me/p1uD6O-11n via @wordpressdotcom 5 years ago