While listening to some Goodie Mob, I came across the idea for a new segment highlighting dancing talent from around the world. As a lover of all forms of artistic expression, I can appreciate the talent that these young men have. For those who don’t know, the focus of this inaugural segment are Les Twins, twin brothers (duh!) from France. They have been dancing for a while now, I’ve seen and enjoyed their videos. They have a unique style that is infused with character and they truly look like they love their craft. I used to dance myself back in the day, but after I broke my hip at the infamous 1974 Pop-Locking Championship in LA against Rerun of What’s Happening!! fame, it’s never been the same. Since then I’ve been living vicariously through random dance videos on YouTube. Anyways, enjoy the video and let us know what you think. If you have anyone else you want to be highlighted let us know in the comments.
- #Love, #peace, and soooooooul #HappyTweet #MoodMagic 3 years ago
- DJ Supreme Soul - Chilled Out Celebration Part 2 wp.me/s1uD6O-3949 via @wordpressdotcom 4 years ago
- For all the hoopers out there. Stereotypes: Pickup Basketball wp.me/p1uD6O-11D 4 years ago
- Our thoughts on Lemon's & Simmons' view on the black community. When Life Hands You Lemons...You Pull Your Pants Up wp.me/p1uD6O-11s 4 years ago
- DJ Supreme Soul - Maad City Magna Carta Mix wp.me/p1uD6O-11n via @wordpressdotcom 4 years ago