Here’s the debut trailer for The Expendables 2. If you’re big into action movies, especially 80’s action movies, then no doubt you saw the first movie; a verifiable who’s-who of 80’s action stars coupled with new up and comers. The sequel adds even more action stars into the mix. I absolutely loved the first movie because it delivered exactly what it promised, unadulterated action, and judging by the trailer below, The Expendables 2 seems to exponentially ramp up the action. Don’t go into this movie expecting top notch writing and a complex thought provoking plot, because if you do, you have completely missed the point. I have said that they could have two lines in the movie, “Hello” in the beginning, “Bye” at the end, and 1.5 -2 hours of escalating action and I would have been happy. So without further ado, here’s the debut trailer. To all my action film fans, enjoy!
- #Love, #peace, and soooooooul #HappyTweet #MoodMagic 5 years ago
- DJ Supreme Soul - Chilled Out Celebration Part 2 wp.me/s1uD6O-3949 via @wordpressdotcom 6 years ago
- For all the hoopers out there. Stereotypes: Pickup Basketball wp.me/p1uD6O-11D 6 years ago
- Our thoughts on Lemon's & Simmons' view on the black community. When Life Hands You Lemons...You Pull Your Pants Up wp.me/p1uD6O-11s 6 years ago
- DJ Supreme Soul - Maad City Magna Carta Mix wp.me/p1uD6O-11n via @wordpressdotcom 6 years ago