For those of you who don’t know, Pharell, of Neptunes and N.E.R.D fame, started a youtube station called I Am Other to showcase arts and culture that are a bit more outside the box. As a lover of the avant garde, naturally I am intrigued! Here is one of the series called Stereotypes where the host wanders around asking folks in the community, mainly the NYC, (BUP BUP BUP!!) and asks folks their opinions about varying topics. The first one I’m posting is one that is near and dear to my heart as I live right next to the Hipster Capitol of the World, Williamsburg, Brooklyn, and I LOVE the hipsters and the brilliant sweaters they wear. For those of you who don’t know what a hipster really is….here you go!
PS I will be posting a lot of this on theintellution as they are always intriguing. Also look out for my Ted Talks series to continue.
- #Love, #peace, and soooooooul #HappyTweet #MoodMagic 5 years ago
- DJ Supreme Soul - Chilled Out Celebration Part 2 wp.me/s1uD6O-3949 via @wordpressdotcom 6 years ago
- For all the hoopers out there. Stereotypes: Pickup Basketball wp.me/p1uD6O-11D 6 years ago
- Our thoughts on Lemon's & Simmons' view on the black community. When Life Hands You Lemons...You Pull Your Pants Up wp.me/p1uD6O-11s 6 years ago
- DJ Supreme Soul - Maad City Magna Carta Mix wp.me/p1uD6O-11n via @wordpressdotcom 6 years ago