Robin Thicke – Blurred Lines feat. T.I. and Pharrell

My apologies for being late with bringing the new music of Mr. Robin Thicke to your attention, but I say better late than never. I saw a glimpse of this video on a TV commercial not too long ago. Low and behold after doing an internet search I found that it was an actual video that had been made by Robin, and it had the added bonus of production from Pharrell and a verse from T.I.

Now I must say I thought the commercial was pushing the limits a bit by using very skimpy outfits on the women featured with the singer. But what I didn’t know is that the actual original video was pulled from YouTube due to its use of nude models. (Damn you YouTube!) Now since we are 90% wholesome here at theintellution.com I will not post the nakedness featured in the original video. But, the other 10%  will allow me to give you glimpse into what are some of the things featured in the video that possibly made it so taboo.

Make of that what you will, but the song is upbeat and talks about basically setting the woman free from being a good girl. Kind of reminds me of a Prince song in some ways, but maybe that’s just me. Blurred Lines is set to be on the upcoming 2013 album by Thicke, and if the rest of the album is like this then I see great things from it. Enjoy.

– Supreme Soul

robin-thicke-s-blurred-lines

Check out Spin.com’s article on the 15 Most Hilarious Parts of the video here.

Subscribe to the site on WordPress if you like this and other posts here at theintellution.com. You can also follow us on Twitter @theintellution and be sure to like us on Facebook.

Gallery | This entry was posted in iCandy, Music, O-Wow, Worth 1000 Words and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to Robin Thicke – Blurred Lines feat. T.I. and Pharrell

  1. Akayla says:

    I actually saw this video either today or yesterday…..it’s a little too risque for your girl lol

  2. cthebizzybee says:

    That was hilarious. How you have a live sheep but a fake dog!?! And you can tell that T.I. and Pharrell are getting old by those dances they were doing, epic. In reference to the spin.com link, most of those were hilarious, but shame on the writer getting T.I. ‘catching the spirit’ confused with what he was really doing which was a classic Fred Sanford calling on Elizabeth move. And somebody tell them chicks to put the hotlinks back in the icebox!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s